It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:54 pm

PUBLIC CSS SERVER SUGGESTIONS 

Post PUBLIC CSS SERVER SUGGESTIONS
I think that mug-mod should be swapped for the much more h4rDc0r3 knife symphony [:

Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:06 pm

- damn that failing object thingy, I H8 IT!

:evil:

- i dont like bank, its more fun when u have to earn ur money ingame and sometimes play rounds only with deagle,mp5 etc., it makes the game way more interesting in my eyes. : - )

Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:40 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

it's nice that cts get slayed if they dont't defuse the bomb

it makes nice action till last second before the bomb explodes 8)

Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:47 pm

but sometimes u actually have no chance to defuse or defend the bomb especially on publics, f.e. u have 12hp left and 3 terrors are defending the bomb, ull run in the sure death, in wars u save ur weapon too, in such situations

Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:09 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Thats the best way to learn how to take out 3 guys defending a bomb - with only 1 hp, a glock with 2 bullets left and a chicken sandwich :wink:

Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Well, it prevents ppl from just camping until the bomb goes off, no saving, and the bank makes it np that you loose your gun anywayz. Also prevents people from hogging the AWP 10 rounds in a row by running like a 'lil bitch when things get to heated.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:42 pm
Profile WWW

can we at least make the startmoney 16k then cos im way too lazy to tip bank->number->number every round >_>

Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

can we at least make the startmoney 16k then cos im way too lazy to tip bank->number->number every round >_>

If we get 16k at start, I know someone who's actually not gonna play the server tbh.. :?

Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:13 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

why dust2 only?????whyyyy

Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:25 pm
Profile WWW

startmoney 16k sucks tbh :p

why dust2 only?????whyyyy

To get ppl on.. 24/7 maps tend to get more ppl..

Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:36 pm

I agree with being slayed every round sucks. One way or another you die, personally I hated that mod ever since I played on some shitty clan server ( not ours Lol. ) It's a pointless mod in my opinion. Doesn't prevent camping at all. It just gives you an amusing satisfaction to see a little noob stood in a corner gripping his gun for dear life to then be struck down by Zeus the almighty. However it is VERY annoying when you are at T Spawn and the bomb has been planted. You may
as well break open some wine and drink to your miserable 30 seconds of life. The only benifit you get from this mod is; NOTHING. It DOES NOT make the game more fun, it DOES NOT make people want to jump for joy. and it most certainly DOES NOT stop camping.

Forgot to add this so.. Edit: Sureshot the bank is so noob players stand a chance. I think :?
If you took away bank then the more brilliant players. I.E Jelly. will have 16k when the more useless retarded players I.E Blargh. will be running around with glocks and trying to get lucky enough for the peashooting missles to hit the shins of an unlucky CT. Bank mod is cool. There is a mod that isnt cool though, one that slays you for not being able to defuse, or defend the bomb. However you'd have to be slightly retarded to not defend the bomb. *Pauses* *Looks at Straw* *Coughs* Anyways. Bank is a cool mod.

Mugging is a joke. Especially on dust2. However the amazing part about it is people LOVE mug-mod. It draws players like a large breasted women in tight spandex. Nothing more satisfying than walking behind some complete noob and knifing him in the back Shang-Tun style. <3

I feel sorry for Jelly most of all. Poor guy!

All hail Zeus.

Last edited by Adept on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Thats the best way to learn how to take out 3 guys defending a bomb - with only 1 hp, a glock with 2 bullets left and a chicken sandwich :wink:

There is no best way to take out 3 people if you're the only one, they are either shit. or not shit. If they are not shit, you lose, if they are shit, you win. However I'll take the chicken sandwhich 8)

Last edited by Adept on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:56 pm

Well, it prevents ppl from just camping until the bomb goes off, no saving, and the bank makes it np that you loose your gun anywayz. Also prevents people from hogging the AWP 10 rounds in a row by running like a 'lil bitch when things get to heated.

Those people have it set into their configs coupled off with the fact you have unlimited money from the bank the 10 round awpers will be sitting on there fat assed chewing down on a tin of beans sitting in his deluxe storm buster 3000. ( Basicly camping... ) So being slayed at the end of the round just means he loses his score. That couldnt possibly be why sureshot hates it? *Thinks*

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:04 pm

nah i h8 it cos the only time i got slayed was when i stood on the left side of t spawn and some genius planted bomb at a and died 2 secs later i made it to mid and got slayed, thats why i dont like it cos of such cases where u actually have no chance to defend/defuse bomb.

and as for me playing for my score...watch me playing on dust2 servers...im almost everytime one of the first 3 guys who die or kill some1 when im terror cos i rush b tunnels most of the time if i would for score my rank wouldnt suck that bad -.-'

about the mugging mod..when i remember right it gives the knifer the money from the victim...makes great sense when u got a bank with unlimited money -__-

and all i actually understood from ur post was that blargh is retarded <3

Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:18 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Forgot to add this so.. Edit: Sureshot the bank is so noob players stand a chance. I think :?
If you took away bank then the more brilliant players. I.E Jelly. will have 16k when the more useless retarded players I.E Blargh. will be running around with glocks and trying to get lucky enough for the peashooting missles to hit the shins of an unlucky CT. Bank mod is cool. There is a mod that isnt cool though, one that slays you for not being able to defuse, or defend the bomb. However you'd have to be slightly retarded to not defend the bomb. *Pauses* *Looks at Straw* *Coughs* Anyways. Bank is a cool mod.

All this made me burst into a really good laughter [:
♥Adept
♥Straw
(^_^')

Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:26 pm

i still didnt get a plausable answer why bank is better than 16k startmoney -.-

Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:55 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

$16k startmoney means everyone will always have max money unless you're a poor cheating wanker.. I'd like it no bank & $800 start money but bank > $16k cuz I never use my bank anywayz.. maybe deposit some now and then but never withdraws it..

Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:11 pm

right don't forget your medication adept.

And on a dust 24/7 i play, people only get slayed when admins are on and thus they make a decision whether the people should be slayed or not.

Admin slay = + admin ego...

Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm

best is without bank and without 16k startmoney
(only when admin is playing on server 8) )

Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:18 pm