It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Status update! 

Post Re: Status update!
blimey, hey dm! and happy birthday kns!

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Just spoke to Blas.. We can still be alive !

I am 34 with a lot of commitments, as i am sure you all have a lot of commitments but i am pretty sure you are in the same predicament as me.. playing shit games, with shit people.. We can still get together when ever suits and still have fun ! I KNOW you all miss it otherwise you would not be reading this, we may be shit, we may be lame but lets do some teamwork ƒєคя! style and LOL alot !

Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:08 am

Please post below if you in !

p.s if the reason is another shit game i will e-hunt you down and fuckin e-murder you (in game of course) ! We used to shoot heads off people not sit there creating herbal remedies to increase your agility and kill 14,280,264 wolves and spiders waiting for some "shoulders of the fukmylife"

Saying that i do have 11 lvl 90s in WOW - that is how fucked up i am (i need FPS back in my life)!

Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:16 am
Site Admin

Sup? :o

Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 am
Profile WWW

dota 2? :D I have enough invites for half of Mexico..

Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:27 am

Started playing league of legends the other day could try that, starting new job tomorrow though so gonna be quite busy next couple of weeks though . Also game for cs or cs:go

Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 pm

i am in for a shot at good ol CS:S or CS:GO

gotta pick a day or something since i am not around every night.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 pm

lets go boys

Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:40 pm
Profile WWW

dont have go :(

Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Get it Reap, its actually pretty good ! Doesn't flow as well as CSS but with updates etc etc i am sure it will get there (remember CSS took a while) - just turn the GFX down and make it look like css :)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:02 pm

orrr nostalgia and play css? :D

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Yeah either or for me ! :D Infact i just want to play as a team at something !

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Reap - is it the fact you do not have GO ? i will send it you as a pressie ! it is actually fun once you get used to the new layouts.

Can i have inv for Dota? not never played it :)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Right guys.. i will tell you where i stand. I know we are all 'getting on' and we have real life commitments but i will tell you where i stand! I have been playing CSS & CSS:GO and i can tell you that people recognised the name fear ! They ere like "i remember you peeps" and "remember pcw where you destroyed us" no one mentioned names but a clan called GC remember Blargh!

I am still married and have 4 kids in total and i am a network engineer on fibre optics and earn a fair bit of money.. i am missing you guys and i understand everyone's predicament on not being able to give time - its not a failure, but an accomplishment on your behalf (you are successful).

It would of been nice to rejoin together and attempt some last feats as a clan but i do not think we will ever get back together as a clan. There are a few who want to do it but, i do not think it will be like before.

With the above in mind, it is with regret, that i have to officially leave and seek new adventures.. actually i am in the process of creating a 'fun for all gaming community, supporting numerous games'.

I have little free time and the time i do have free, i would like to spend gaming (apart from family time etc) and i know i will never have the fun i had with you guys but i am going to give it my best shot.

So i guess this is the true 'goodbye' and hope you all succeed in life and get your wishes - each and every one of you deserve it - you are all awesome.

I joined this clan as i browsed your site and was lolling at the posts, without even meeting you i felt like i wanted to be here and i got my wish. i ran 4 clans before this and i can honestly say Fear was my highlight of my so called gaming career !

Windy, Blas, Jell, Blargh, Kns, Straw, Hollow, Rasken, Saiyin and Pacey + those who i never actually met - love you all ! and.. FEAR - ARE YOU SCARED?? Its been a privilege playing with you in CSS and i will never forget the fun we had!

Take care dudes !

:shock: :twisted:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:59 am
Site Admin

Well, let us know where you end up then DM, some of us might be interested in joining this gaming community you're starting. ^^

I'm personally still gaming more then most, I'd say more then 40h a week on average at least. I really miss having a clan/guild but I don't miss the drama that came with leading one. Especially when I ran a wow guild I had to spend like 12h a week on just keeping the guild running smoothly. :P

I'd still like to get together on mumble or some other voicecom some evening for those who are up for it. We could just have a few games of CS or something, or just catch up on what we all been up to. Anywho, let us know how it goes DM. :)

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 am
Profile WWW

Afternoon!

It's great to hear you're doing well DM. I would definately be interested in getting some games together or joining this gaming community! It sounds epic.

We had some good times, I still laugh when i think of "retardid policeman." Apsolutely whites me out sometimes.

If you guys decide on a date post it on here and I will turn up, I can't remember what my steam account is called for you lot to add me.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:57 pm

bloody hell even hollow's about.. looks like there'll be a decent number of us if anyone gets it organised.. shotgun not

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Adept !!! hows it hanging... Certainly Blas, Adept, you are all welcome. I have registered a company name in High and Mighty gaming but it sounds poor lol - still struggling for a name */cough areyouscaredgaming.com ?? Already secured 2 DayZ servers, 1 CS:S, 2 CS:GO, 1 COD, unlimited Vent.. i am struggling to know what games are popular ( i need to order more) I have also just secured quadcore dedicated server which would let me add 4 more or so game servers! With that, i am thinking about throwing some old skool games on for chuckles as well as hosting the site and voip. Also thinking about setting up a guild on a wow server somewhere, so wowers any help would be appreciated !

Of course Blas, you would still be boss - It was funny when you bollocked someone - in a none offensive way, no one ever took any notice of you and found it funny when you raged but still you are the only boss around for me !

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 pm

I will also never forget the fun times we all had, was good times.
I'm definitely up for a meet up on mumble and a play around sometime, I just moved house and this is the first day of internet woop woop, got full time job too so free time is rare but if someone sets a time and date i'll do my best to be there - would be good to speak to everyone and see what you are all up to these days. I'm gonna be at jelly's house all weekend next weekend might be a good time to meet on mumble ?

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:45 pm

I play Dayz, Breaking Point and Overwatch at least 30h a week. I would be interested in your Dayz server. I met Blas on mydayz.de (biggest dayz community ever) once - I was ranked Nr.2 Bandit out of 30k players :P
If you're running an Origins or Overwatch server just gimme the IP and I'l be on 24/7 :D

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next